Endure To The End Ministries COGIC, Inc.
Women Of Virtue:
Our Women's Ministry is designed for the specific purpose of reaching, teaching, encouraging, equipping and unifying women until we all attain oneness in faith, maturity in Jesus Christ, being ready for every good work according to Ephesians 4:12. Our goal is to be accomplished through these avenues provided by our women's ministry.
The center of the Women's Ministry is the Women of Virtue Fellowship to which all the women and auxiliaries are connected and invited and encouraged to come. It is endeavors to bring all the women together within the church for a time of Fellowship and information on the affairs and events of our Women's Department.
Women of Virtue Women's Fellowship
Young Women of Virtue Unit (age 18 to 29 years)
YWCC/Women of Virtue Unit (age 30 to 49 years)
CWC/Senior Women of Virtue Unit (50 years and older)
Hospitality Committee Unit
Usher Board Unit
Ministers & Elders Wives Circle
Deacon Wives Circle
Missionary Circle Unit
The Endure To The End Ministries Men's Ministry purpose is to produce Godly men who shall live for Christ. We strive to be role models of excellence in our families, churches, community and on our jobs. We endeavor to lead our families and loved ones into a wholesome right standing relationship with Jesus Christ. As faithful men of God, we are focused on teaching other men about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ according to II Timothy 2:2 which states; "And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also." We meet once a month on the 2nd Saturday.
Other auxiliaries include:
- Armor Bearer Ministry - This has been established to aid our Pastor with certain tasks and assignments concerning the ministry. This area of ministry requires a servant's heart, submission to leadership, focus, hard work, and dedication to the overall vision of the ministry.
- The Elders and Ministers Staff - Serves as an extension of our Pastor in helping him maintain the high level of excellence that God has enabled him to establish in other areas such as servants, counselors, friends, and leaders of integrity throughout the ministry, and men's evangelistic outreach.
- Deacon's Ministry: The word deacon essentially means servant. We use the term “diakonate” for deacons as a body, and term “diakonia” to describe the work that deacons do (service, support ministry). The Apostle Paul gave Timothy instructions concerning deacons. He said the deacons must be grave or worthy of respect, not double-tongued but sincere. In 1 Tim. 3:8-13, it’s all about character, so we are expected to serve the church by the example of our character, as well as by our deeds. Our effectiveness is determined by the measure of our commitment and faithfulness.
- Men Of Integrity Men's Fellowship
The purpose of the church nursery ministry is to provide a welcoming, nurturing atmosphere for the nursery age children of our members and visitors, which honors the Lord and supports the parents in the care and education of their children, in a consistently safe, clean and wholesome facility through a caring, qualified, and motivated nursery staff.
The nursery is provided for 6months to 3-year old children. Care of children four years of age and older is provided by the Children’s Ministry through their educational programs.
Our Monthly Children's Ministry is held on the 4th Friday of the month. The E-5 Units whose purpose is to Embrace, Encourage, Equip, Empower, and Evangelize (E-5).
E-5 Units is divided into three major units which focus on age appropriate teaching from the Word of God and evangelizing. The first unit is the E-5/SB Unit for children ages 4years to 10years old. The second unit is the E-5/PC Unit for youths age 11years to 13 years old. Lastly, E-5/YFC Unit for youths age 14years to 18years old.
Children's Church (Sunday Morning)
Wednesday Night Children's Bible Study
Our Youth Ministry consists of providing continuous Christian education to our growing youths by teaching them the principles of the kingdom of God for everyday living. These Biblical teachings equip our youths with the necessary tools to be successful within the world they live. They provide opportunity for our youth to serve in their local church through training and by serving, and sharing the Gospel to their community through evangelism. This goal is accomplished through these avenues:
Wednesday Night Youth Bible Study
E-5 Youth Units
Youth Usher Unit
Youth Outreach Program
Ministry Purpose Statement:
The purpose of the Prayer Ministry is to have continual, effectual, fervent prayer and intercession for our Senior Pastor and Family, the church body, communities, cities, states, countries and the entire world.
The Prayer Ministry is a team of intercessors chosen by the Prayer Ministry Director. This ministry conducts weekly prayer meetings; organizes fasting and prayer for the Prayer Ministry and the church body. The Prayer Ministry team activities include unyielding involvement in various prayer and fasting efforts.
Staff intercessors need to be people with tremendous spiritual maturity who honor confidentiality and discretion. Intercessors must also, know that you have been called by God to intercessory prayer; disciplined in fasting and prayer in daily lives outside of the Prayer Ministry’s called fasts or prayer; must be able to demonstrate a spirit of unity and commitment to the prayer team and leaders of the church.
Our Purpose Statement
Our purpose is to be used by God to fulfill Levitical principles as recorded in the Holy Bible: to be pure and set apart for the cause of Christ making conducive the atmosphere through spiritual songs and praise; thus enabling the liberty and freedom of the Spirit of God to minister supernaturally through our Leader for salvation, healing and deliverance in the congregation. 2 Chronicles 20:21, 22.
Our Music Ministry consists of The Sanctuary Choir, Praise & Worship teams and Youth Choir. Come, be apart and lift your voice to the Lord!
The Sanctuary Choir of Endure To The End Ministries is filled with a body of believers, full of the spirit of God and eager to do warfare through song. We are the primary source of music for the church. When those melodious voices sing the praises of God, the wounded hearts are healed. The depressed spirit becomes lifted and your heart is ready to receive a word of knowledge. Come, hear and be blessed through this awesome music ministry.
A smaller and more intimate, anointed group of men and women who user in the Praise of God. This unique, handpicked group of singers also live on the anointing of I Chronicles 20:21,22. You will hear this awesome and power packed group at the beginning of every service.
To share the gospel, win souls by witnessing and living a God centered life style, and increasing disciples unto Christ.
(Matthew 28:18-19, Acts 2:47; 1:8 and Proverbs 11:30)
Community Outreach/Evangelism: is for men and women who have a burning passion to reach the lost and help those who are in need. It is for men and women who understand the "Great Commission" that Jesus gave in Matthew 28:18-20, Acts 2:47 and Acts 1:8.
The Evangelism Ministry teaches men and women the biblical principle of discipleship and empowers others so that they will take full advantage of what the kingdom has to offer in this life and in the world to come. This ministry helps increase church membership and make disciples of men and women unto Christ.
- Prison Ministry: sponsors church services at correctional centers for inmates who are interested in worshiping and praising the Lord. Many inmates have given their lives to Jesus Christ.
- Food Bank: auxiliary provides food to families in the community and people in need.
- Convalescence Home Ministry: To spread the love and message of Jesus Christ in the nursing home environment, providing support and encouragement by regular visits by caring Christians.
- New Convert: is designed to provide spiritual maturity and growth to new converted sinners. Romans 10:9,13.
- Transportation Ministry: is designed to provide transportation pick-up to and from church, speaking engagements and other church activities.
- After School Homework Assistance & Tutoring Ministry: After School Homework Assistance is designed to provide assistance to school age students with classroom homework. Our tutoring ministry is designed to tutor students in areas of need helping each to reach their academic goals.
Home & Foreign Missions Ministry
Purpose and Goals:
Matthew 25:35, “For I was a hungered and ye gave me meat, I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in. Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.”
The Home & Foreign Missions Ministry will carry out Christian work in the United States of America and Foreign Missions Ministry Fields. Jesus Christ is our example and supplying the needs of others as we are willing to labor in the Gospel Fields.
- Pray. This is the best way for anyone to get involved. Pray the Lord will break us, sharpen us, humble us and use us for His glory. Pray for our ability and willingness to follow Him as He leads. Pray we have the eyes to see and the ears to hear. Pray for God to raise up people to join us in His work. Pray for the hungry, the sick, the lost, the dying, the orphans & the widows. Then listen...the Lord may have you do something else and move you from your knees to your feet.
- Go on a mission trip with us. It does take money to buy bibles, build the orphanage and buy food, clothing, medicines, supplies & pay workers and shipping of supplies, but what is really going to change the world is people going and seeing for themselves and bringing back testimonies to their friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, strangers, etc. Not everyone is called to go to Africa, but those that are need to go.
- Clean out your closets, garages, attics, basements, business overstocks and have a garage sale or yard sale and donate the funds to missions. These funds will be used to minister to the people in other nations as well as locally.
- Give of your time. You can help organize, pack, send and donated items. Then send items to the mission sites. Send out requesting help and thank you letters and follow up letters letting those that donated know outcome of the mission(s).
- You can also donate financially.
- Support Church Fundraising Activities & Missions Banquet
The Members Care Ministry is established with classes for all people joining the Endure To The End Ministries family. It is designed to provide spiritual nurturing and growth to new members and converts. It's a networking mechanism for new members designed to help you get to know your pastor and church. You will be attending six classes before officially given the right hand of fellowship.
New Members Classes:
- God First Teaching
- History of Endure To The End Ministries/COGIC
- Watch Care Members (Military Members & Family Members)
- Biblical Principal (Church Giving)
- Church Etiquette and Protocol
- Mission/Cause/Vision Statement
If you are a new believer and want to learn how to live your life for the Lord Jesus Christ these eight lessons for new believers is for you. God has given the new Christian very specific instructions as to how to live our lives for Him and thereby live the very best life possible. If you have been Saved/Born Again and never taken a New Believers Class these lessons will be helpful to you also. God bless you as your study His word.
NEW BELIEVERS CLASS 1 - BEGINNING YOUR NEW LIFE
NEW BELIEVERS CLASS 2 - YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS A CHILD OF GOD
NEW BELIEVERS CLASS 3- YOU AND YOUR BIBLE
NEW BELIEVERS CLASS 4 - PRAYER
NEW BELIEVERS CLASS 5 - WHAT SIN DOES TO A CHRISTIAN
NEW BELIEVERS CLASS 6 - YOU SHOULD BE A SOUL-WINNER
NEW BELIEVERS CLASS 7 - THE IMPORTANCE OF CHURCH IN YOUR LIFE
NEW BELIEVERS CLASS 8 - LET'S LEARN DOCTRINE